Cherry’s team decided to drop an exclusive story in it Edge Magazine This week, it will reveal more details about Hollow Knight: SilkSong. You will have to subscribe to the magazine through the App Store in order to get the full skinniness, but from what we managed to get, this is a tougher, more sly, and much more sophisticated game than I tried the first time. There is no bidding with this as it appears to be a violent but enjoyable experience. We hope to learn more in the future with a port that is not in the app, along with the release date, and in which the game still does not exist.
Play as Hornet, the Hallownest garrison princess, and adventure through a whole new kingdom ruled by silk and song! Captured and brought to this unfamiliar world, Hornet must fight enemies and solve mysteries as she ascends a deadly pilgrimage to the heyday of the kingdom. Hollow Knight: SilkSong It is an epic sequel to Hollow KnightThe award-winning adventure. As the deadly hunter Hornet, embark on a journey to brand new lands, discover new powers, fight huge hordes of insects and monsters and uncover ancient secrets related to your nature and your past.
- Discover a whole new kingdom! Explore coral forests, mossy caves, gilded cities, and misty swamps as you ascend the gleaming castle at the top of the world.
- Engage in deadly acrobatic action! Practice a whole new range of deadly moves as you dance between enemies in beautiful deadly combat.
- Make powerful tools! Master an ever-expanding arsenal of weapons, traps, and mechanisms to overwhelm your enemies and explore new horizons.
- Solve the horrific tasks! Hunt rare monsters, solve ancient puzzles, and search for lost treasures to fulfill the desires of the downtrodden and restore the hope of the kingdom. Prepare for the unexpected!
- Face more than 150 new enemies! Monsters, hunters, assassins, kings, monsters and knights, defeat them all with courage and skill!
- Silk Soul Mode Challenge! Once you conquer the kingdom, test your skills in a completely new mode that spins the game in a unique, challenging experience.
- Experience an amazing orchestral score! Hollow Night Award-winning composer Christopher Larkin returns to bring melancholy melodies, symphonic chords, and his boss’s astonishing, soul-moving themes to adventure.